• Question: Is it possible for an undergraduate to be enrolled to research during a long holiday?In your institution particularly

    Asked by wear17key to Mercy, Jacob, Ian, Collins, Beatrice, Audrey on 18 Feb 2021.
    • Photo: Beatrice Amboko

      Beatrice Amboko answered on 18 Feb 2021:

      Yes it is provided there is a project you are interested in and they need a student, it is called student attachment.

    • Photo: David Collins

      David Collins answered on 19 Feb 2021:

      Yes, that is possible. However, you have to identify a particular research field in which you are interested in order to be enrolled. There are other research institutions and universities that would accept your application. Have you tried your own university as an example?